Stylish design and comfortable accommodation at hotel in Kaliningrad
The Radisson Hotel, Kaliningrad is the premier lodging choice in one of Russia’s dynamic seaports, where the hotel boasts a city centre address in the beautiful main square. Choose from 178 rooms and suites styled by Swedish designer Christian Lundveld, and enjoy exceptional amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet. On-site dining options include a French brasserie, and opportunities for relaxation abound in the top-floor yoga centre. Meeting facilities for both personal and business events are also available.
- Only 24 kilometres from Kaliningrad International Airport
- A total of 178 Kaliningrad hotel rooms and suites with individual climate control, free breakfast and a deep bathtub with separate shower
- An expansive breakfast buffet and genuine French cuisine at Brasserie de Verres en Vers
- Relaxing setting and creative drinks at the Lobby Bar
- On-site fitness and yoga centres
- Flexible meeting space spanning 630 square metres