Retreat to the exclusive Radisson Hotel, Kaliningrad
Located in the heart of the beautiful and historic main square, the Radisson Hotel, Kaliningrad boasts 178 stylish rooms and suites created by Swedish designer Christian Lundveld. With the French gourmet restaurant Brasserie de Verres en Vers and ten meeting rooms within the hotel complex, this hotel creates the perfect haven in the Kaliningrad region. Just a five-minute walk from the central train station, the hotel proves ideal for both business and leisure travellers.
- Kaliningrad International Airport sits just 24 kilometres from the hotel.
- This Kaliningrad hotel offers 178 modern and comfortable guest rooms and suites that feature Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Serving a blend of international and French cuisine, Brasserie de Verres en Vers offers all-day dining as well as the renowned Super Breakfast Buffet.
- The hotel bar creates a relaxing meeting spot with a contemporary interior and an excellent menu of international drinks, coffees and speciality beverages.
- Guests have access to the yoga centre on the top floor as well as to the fully equipped fitness centre, located adjacent to the hotel.
- Spanning a total of 630 square metres, the hotel's meeting rooms are ideal for any event.