Radisson Hotel, Rosa Khutor surrounded by alpine beauty
Located in the famous Russian ski region of Krasnaya Polyana, this five-star Rosa Khutor hotel invites guests to enjoy a relaxing holiday just steps away from the ski lifts. The hotel boasts 181 guest rooms and suites, each offering breathtaking mountain views and a distinctive style developed by Swedish designer Christian Lundwall. After a day on the slopes, guests can indulge in a handcrafted cocktail at the Lobby Bar followed by a memorable dinner at Black Bar & Grill, which serves tempting international and regional cuisine. In addition, the Pyramid Health Club & Spa enables guests to enjoy a refreshing workout, a soothing massage or a rejuvenating beauty treatment. Ideal for corporate events in Rosa Khutor, the hotel also offers 10 state-of-the-art conference rooms with customised catering and audiovisual equipment. Ideal for corporate events in Rosa Khutor, the hotel also offers 10 state-of-the-art conference rooms with customised catering and audiovisual equipment.
- The Radisson Hotel, Rosa Khutor is located in the heart of Russia's most famous ski region, Krasnaya Polyana, which will host the alpine events during the 2014 Winter Games.
- The hotel’s 180 guest rooms and suites feature three unique design styles as well as gorgeous mountain views, upscale Anne Semonin bath products and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- In addition to a complimentary breakfast buffet, guests can enjoy refreshing cocktails at the two on-site bars and superb international cuisine at Black Bar & Grill.
- After hitting the slopes, guests can treat themselves to an energising workout or a relaxing massage at the Pyramid Health Club & Spa, which is well equipped with cardiovascular and weight-training machines.
- The Radisson is home to the region’s largest and most impressive meeting facilities, including 10 conference rooms, state-of-the-art technology and customised catering options.