Historic hotel in St. Petersburg on Nevsky Prospect
The Radisson Royal Hotel, St. Petersburg offers a city centre location on Nevsky Prospect, the main street of the city, close to attractions like the Russian Museum and Mariinsky Theatre. The St. Petersburg hotel structure dates back to the 18th century. The interior of the building was completely reconstructed in 2001, and the façade has been restored to its former glory, retaining all the original features. Rooms and suites provide amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and access to the on-site fitness centre with gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and massage treatment room. Guests can savour international cuisine at the Barbazan restaurant and enjoy panoramic views of Nevsky Prospect at the Cannelle Bar and Café. The hotel also offers meeting facilities that span more than 217 square metres.
- Situated in the heart of the city, this St. Petersburg hotel is near major attractions, including the Hermitage, the Russian Museum and Mariinsky Theatre.
- Relax in one of 164 rooms and suites equipped with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Sample a tempting international menu at the Barbazan restaurant and sip chic cocktails at Canelle Bar while enjoying views of Nevsky and Vladimirsky prospects.
- Guests enjoy access to the fitness centre with gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and massage treatment room at this hotel in St. Petersburg.
- The hotel offers eight meeting and conference rooms perfect for any event in St. Petersburg.