New resort hotel welcomes Zavidovo visitors
Escape to the unspoilt beauty of Zavidovo, a realm UNESCO describes as one of the world's most environmentally sound destinations. Nestled in a nature preserve that spans 1,250 square kilometres, the Radisson Resort is a peaceful getaway with all the creature comforts of home. This hotel in Zavidovo features 239 sleek and spacious guest rooms, including 27 suites, and is also home to multiple on-site restaurants. The resort's spa centre boasts a sauna, steam bath and whirlpool as well as elegant treatment rooms for a wealth of spa services. Refresh with a dip in the indoor pool, or unwind with a drink at the Yacht Bar. For guests hosting an event in Zavidovo, the hotel offers a 986-square-metre ballroom as well as seven meeting rooms, all illuminated by natural daylight.
- Idyllic location in pristine nature reserve
- A total of 239 spacious guest rooms, including 27 lavish suites
- On-site dining at the all-day dining restaurant, pizzeria, Asian-fusion restaurant and sophisticated bar
- Deluxe spa centre with steam bath and indoor swimming pool
- Natural daylight in expansive ballroom and seven meeting rooms