Hotel welcomes Moscow guests to relax in splendour
The Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow accommodates guests in the second-tallest of the Seven Sisters buildings, which exemplify the Stalinist Gothic style of architecture. The hotel’s location on the Moskva River is near a variety of attractions and transport options, including four airports. Choose from 497 plush rooms, or for extended stays, opt for one of the hotel’s serviced apartments. Guests can enjoy a variety of on-site dining options and then head up to the bar on the 31st floor for drinks with a view. The hotel’s wellness facilities include a fitness centre and an indoor pool, as well as a Finnish sauna. The modern business centre and 14 conference rooms provide ample space and equipment for stress-free events.
- Occupying one of the Seven Sisters buildings in Moscow, this hotel places guests on the banks of the Moskva River.
- Near four airports, including Vnukovo International Airport, this hotel offers easy access to the surrounding area via a variety of nearby transport options.
- Choose from 497 rooms and serviced apartments offering deluxe comforts such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- An array of dining and drink options await travellers, including the 31st-floor bar, with stunning city views.
- The unique on-site art gallery proudly displays a vast collection of original works, including murals and ceiling frescoes.
- The hotel’s wellness facilities feature a fitness centre, heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi.
- Employ one of 14 meeting rooms at this Moscow hotel, which are all equipped with modern technology and include the aid of a Meetings & Events coordinator.