Hotel welcomes Moscow guests to relax in splendour
The Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow accommodates guests in the second tallest of the Seven Sisters buildings, examples of the Stalinist Gothic style of architecture. The hotel’s location on the Moskva River places guests near a variety of attractions and transport options, including four airports. Choose from 497 plush rooms, or for extended stays, opt for one of the hotel’s serviced apartments. Guests can enjoy a variety of on-site dining options and then they can head up to the bar on the 31st floor for drinks with a view. The hotel’s wellness facilities include a fitness centre and an indoor pool, as well as a Finnish sauna. The modern business centre and 14 conference rooms provide ample space and equipment for stress-free events.
- Occupying one of the Seven Sisters buildings in Moscow, this hotel places guests on the banks of the Moskva River.
- Near four airports, including Vnukovo International Airport, this hotel also gives guests access to the surrounding area via a variety of nearby transport options.
- Choose from 497 rooms and serviced apartments, offering deluxe comforts such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- An array of dining and drink options await travellers, including the hotel’s bar on the 31st floor, which features stunning views of the city below.
- A unique feature, the on-site art gallery proudly displays a vast collection of original works, including murals and ceiling frescoes.
- The hotel’s wellness facilities include a fitness centre, heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi.
- Employ one of 14 meeting rooms at this Moscow hotel, equipped with modern technology and the aid of a Meetings & Events coordinator.