Hotel in Moscow provides convenient comfort
Nestled by the banks of the Moscow River, the Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel & Business Center, Moscow is adjacent to the new Europe Plaza, fountain and crystal bridge. This hotel in Moscow features 427 plush, comfortable rooms with thoughtful amenities including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Guests enjoy delicious dining options at this hotel, like the Italian mean choices at the Talavera Restaurant and fresh Japanese cuisine including fresh sushi at Sumosan. For international options, guests can dine at Café Amadeus, while Russky serves superb local dishes. The expansive fitness centre with modern exercise equipment, saunas and whirlpool invites guests to unwind after a busy day of meetings or exploring the city. The hotel provides exceptional meeting facilities spanning over 4,400 square metres.
- Located close to the Kremlin and historic heart of Moscow, this hotel offers panoramic views of the Russian White House and Borodino Bridge.
- Each of the 427 rooms and suites is fully equipped with high-quality amenities including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- The Talavera Restaurant features Italian cuisine, while Cafe Amadeus serves an international menu.
- Sumosan serves some of the best in Japanese cuisine and sushi in Moscow, while Russky is known for serving authentic Russian cuisine from the time of the tsars.
- Guests have access to the fitness centre equipped with a large gym, whirlpool, steam and dry saunas and massage facilities.
- With 14 meeting rooms spread over 4,400 square metres, the hotel can accommodate a meeting for 15 or an event for 1,500.