Boutique hotel in St. Petersburg inspired by Crime and Punishment
Welcome to the world of Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s Crime and Punishment. The Radisson Sonya Hotel, St. Petersburg is styled after the classic Russian novel, offering a unique take on boutique accommodation. Artful design motifs allude to the story's era and place, creating a sense of timelessness throughout our 171 rooms and suites. At Metamorfos restaurant and bar, you can indulge in traditional Russian dishes as well as international favourites. The hotel also features a state-of-the-art fitness room complete with Turkish steam rooms, providing a tranquil place to relax after a full day. For stunning events, take advantage of our versatile meeting facilities, which can accommodate up to 150 guests for an elegant cocktail reception, intimate corporate retreat or stylish banquet.
- This St. Petersburg hotel's address is one kilometre from the Finnish railway station and three kilometres from the Moskovsky railway station.
- All 171 rooms and suites include Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Indulge in contemporary cuisine and time-honoured regional dishes at Metamorfos Restaurant.
- The hotel's bar serves light snacks and drinks.
- For added convenience, we offer the Grab & Run breakfast starting at 04:30; the Super Breakfast Buffet is available from 07:00 to 10:30.
- Modern fitness facilities make it easy to maintain your exercise regimen.
- Our four meeting rooms included the latest audiovisual equipment.
- We are honoured to have earned Green Key certification for our dedication to sustainability.
- Breathe easy — the hotel is completely non-smoking throughout all public areas and guest rooms.